lunes, 3 de junio de 2013

Carta de James Blunt a sus fans

James Blunt ha mandado un email a sus fans, aquellos que le siguen via email, y dice...

Dear Ma,
 
You're on my mailing list, so I hope you don't mind me writing to say:

1.    Hello!
2.    I've nearly finished recording a new album!
 
I'm recording it in Los Angeles with Tom Rothrock who produced my first album, Back To Bedlam. I've also recorded a handful of songs in London with Martin Terefe, who produced Jason Mraz, Train and KT Tunstall, amongst others.
 
And so the main point of me writing is to say that when the album's done, if it's okay with you, I'm going to play you the songs first - because you've stuck around for me.

I hope to be in a position to play you something in a month or so. Until then, thanks for everything and I hope you're well.
 
Best wishes,
 
James


En conclusion, que va a sacar nuevo disco... wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii en un mes aproximadamente wiiiiiiiiiiiii ese jimmy como mola, se merece una olaaaaaaaaaa



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario